You’re finally moved in to your new place in Raleigh! And you’re too tired to move a muscle. It’s time to start a new collection of takeout menus, starting with the places that will deliver to your door.
Will it be pizza or Chinese? Or maybe something a little different? Here’s a short list of the best food delivery options in Raleigh, NC, so you don’t have to leave the house after you move in.
That Old Moving Day Standby, Pizza
- Capital Creations Gourmet Pizza: Great pizza, salads, baby back rib specialties, and breads and spreads are featured here—everything you need for sustenance on moving day. 1842 Wake Forest Road, (919) 836-8000.
- Hungry Howies: Known for its flavored crusts, Hungry Howie’s has pizza, calzones, salads, and wings so you don’t have to leave the house, and you can order online. 1814 Oberlin Roa,.( 919) 789-0001.
- Pizza Shack: Order online. Pizza, apps, hoagies, and gyros come straight to your door, and you can even get cheesecake for dessert. 5621 Louisburg Rd., (919) 872-5400.
Chinese Food or Thai?
- Pearl Chinese Restaurant: A venerable venue with yummy dumplings and Chinese staples. 3215 Avent Ferry Rd., (919) 233-8776.
- Jin Jin China: A huge menu of Chinese food, and you can order online so you don’t have to leave the house after you move. 421 Chapanoke Road, (919) 772-8868.
- Lemongrass: A little Pad Thai or Tom Yum Soup might hit the spot. Lemongrass has a huge menu, and it’s delicious! 8320 Litchford Rd., (919) 954-0377.
- ThaiPhoon Bistro: This “magnificent Thai cuisine” lives up to the billing, and it’s perfect for moving day. 301 Glenwood Ave., (919) 720-4034.
And Now for Something a Little Different
- Blue Mango: Indian isn’t traditional on moving day, but it’s always yummy, and Blue Mango does it right. There’s a great menu including Tandoori items. 222 Glenwood Ave., (919) 322-2760.
- Jason’s Deli: Jason’s has tons of options. Choose from an array of sandwiches, soups, salads, or pasta and there’s a kids’ menu, too. Two locations: 8421 Brier Creek Pkwy., 919-572-9996; or 909 Spring Forest Rd., 919-855-9898.
- Insomnia Cookies: It’s been a long day. Just sayin’. Daily deliveries from 12 p.m. – 3 a.m. 2302 Hillsborough St., (877) 632-6654.
Few Moves Moving Company is ready to help you with all your moving needs in Raleigh, NC. We are fully licensed and insured professional movers who can move you quickly, with care, and on budget. Call Few Moves today at (919) 999-6201 to discuss your moving needs!