Who Serves The Best Soup In Wilmington NC?
We know a great way to warm up in Wilmington, NC is with a cup or a bowl of delicious soup! At Few Moves Moving Company, we know how satisfying a bowl of soup is after a long day of moving (especially in the cold!). This time of year, a post move bowl of soup is essential.
It’s a tough job, but to save you some legwork, we’ve been searching high and low for the best soups in Wilmington. Whether you want a creamy, chunky soup or a light broth, you’ll find a soup to please your palate on our list of the best soups in Wilmington, NC.
Hot Asian Soups in Wilmington
Wilmington’s many Asian restaurants can be counted on for flavorful soup year-round. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Asian Fusion Noodle House: The Noodle House specializes in soups, including variations on Pho, Chicken Noodle Bowl, Shrimp Wonton Soup, Roasted Duck Soup, Roasted Pork Soup, Tom Yum Noodle Soup with Grilled Salmon, and the vegetarian Kim Chi Wonton Soup.
- Big Thai: Sample the Spicy Lemongrass, Spicy Coconut, and Wonton Soups.
- Kyoto: Expect to find the staple Miso, Egg Drop, and Hot and Sour Soups as well as delicious Tom Yum, Tom Kha, Glass Noodle, and Seafood Noodle Soups.
- Saigon Bistro: Try yummy Vietnamese Hot Pot Soup and Pho with beef, chicken, shrimp, or fish.
- Yosake: We love Yosake’s Tomato Ginger Bisque, Miso Soup with Tofu and Wakame, Coconut Lemongrass Soup, Tom Yum Hot and Sour Soup, or Pho Ga Chicken Noodle Soup.
Favorite Downtown Soup Sites
- The Basics: Did into Brunswick Stew, Creamy Tomato Basil Soup, or a soup of the day.
- Copper Penny: Copper Penny offers Loaded Baked Potato Soup, French Onion Soup, Smoked Tomato Soup, and nice hot Chili.
- The George: Sample the Crab Corn Chowder, Butternut Squash Bisque, or Beef and Barley Stew as a winter warmup.
- Pilot House: Try the Carolina Bisque full of clams, shrimp, and scallops, or the Country Ham and Collard Soup.
Soup du Jour Means Something Special
These restaurants have a new soup waiting for you each day.
- Caprice Bistro: Try Caprice’s authentic French Onion Soup or a soup du jour.
- Chops Deli: Each day you’ll find Macaroni and Cheese Soup and a rotating variety of hot soups.
- Platypus & Gnome: Sample the chef’s daily soup or the Vegetarian Pumpkin Chili, served in a pumpkin bowl!
- Sweet and Savory: A selection of four house-made soups change daily.
Sample a Different Soup This Season
- El Arriero: This authentic Mexican restaurant offers giant bowls of specialty soups like Seafood Soup, Shrimp Soup, and Tortilla Soup.
- Sealevel City Gourmet: Yummy vegetarian soups rotate according to season. Recent selections include Corn and Wild Rice Chowder, Thai Lemongrass Coconut Curry Soup, Tempeh Black Bean Chili, and Creole Vegan Sausage and Black-eyed Pea Soup.
- Michael’s Seafood: Michael’s in Carolina Beach keeps winning awards for the best Seafood Chowder in the area, and there’s always a soup of the day, too.
- Pine Valley Market: Dine in the small café or get your soup to go. Today there’s Texas Chili, Turkey and Wild Rice Soup, Loaded Potato Soup, Minestrone, or Beef Stew.
Did we miss any of your favorites? Please let us know!
Few Moves Moving Company is your full-service, fully licensed local moving company. Call Few Moves Moving Company in Raleigh at (919) 999-6201 or Wilmington, NC at (919) 999-6201 and tell us about your moving needs.